Welcome April! I don’t do the pranks on April 1st, do you?
I have to tell you about my bargain. A few months ago, I saw a chair at TJMaxx that I just loved the color of. It was only $99. However, we were thinking we were going to be moving soon and didn’t want to buy more stuff. Every time I went to that store over last last few months, I would always look at ‘my’ chair. Finally, Sunday I was browsing after getting my hair cut and at first I didn’t see the chair, but it was moved and the priced marked down to $79! Again, I didn’t want to buy a piece of furniture before we move, but since we don’t know how long it will be, I decided to get the chair. We went out last night and picked it up.
I think it is a pretty snazzy chair for $80. Pixie loves it, too, unfortunately. I already had to brush hair off it. I am in love with the color. Good thing we are moving because it doesn’t go with our living room wall color We have the next contract extension in the works for another 30 days, sigh, so no move in the near future.
On to April goals:
1. 60 minutes of exercise a day. I don’t necessarily mean all out stuff for an hour every day, but on days where I am not lifting, I need to be biking or walking for 60 minutes. That’s my goal.
2. Clean the windows! It’s spring cleaning time. John is enlisted to help with this, but I would like to get the winter grime off the windows this month. Just in time for pollen season
3. Figure out my eating plan. I am doing the FBB, which will continue, but I am not seeing the results that I want to see after 6 weeks. Strength is progressing, but no change in how my body looks or fits in clothes. I need to tweak something, which means the eating plan since the lifting is good. Not sure quite how yet, but I have set forth the goal.
4. Experiment with my sourdough starter. Breadipus Rex is alive and kicking after being dormant in the fridge for a while. Quite so – I fed him and he went and exploded all over.
It’s alive!! Gonna need a bigger jar…
5. Start my for-hire contractor business. Okay, that’s an April Fool’s joke
I think that is a good set of goals to work on this month. Have you got any plans for April?